Sanofi Patient Connection
The Sanofi Foundation for North America provides no cost product to eligible uninsured patients and patients who do not have access to product via their insurance.
For more information about the Sanofi Patient Connection, please click here.
Charitable Donations: The Foundation has a cash component used for charitable donations with both a local and national focus.
- Adult and Pediatric Health: Improve access to healthcare for patients in North America, especially children.
- Community: Fund programs focused on major community and societal needs in locations where our employees live and work, that also provide opportunities for Sanofi employee engagement and diversity.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Education: Boost the quality of STEM education at the elementary, high school and college levels, especially for women and minorities.
- Disaster Relief: Provide emergency relief through our existing NGO partners.
- Environment: Fund programs that contribute to environmental sustainability.
Sanofi in Our Communities, Celebrating Diversty: Sanofi in Our Communities, Celebrating Diversity (SOCCD), an event led by the Sanofi Foundation for North America, donated $100,000 to non-profit organizations serving New Jersey communities. The event highlighted the immense diversity and talents within Sanofi's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and recognized the value of this diversity. This is only one example of the Sanofi Foundation's innovative Corporate Social Responsibility platform.
For more information on SOCCD, click here.