If you are applying for a donation of insulin for a summer camp in the U.S. or a U.S. territory please read important application requirements below:
- Camp applications will be accepted April 17, 2023 through September 15, 2023 for camp sessions taking place April 29, 2023 through September 30, 2023.
- Insulin is donated to camps with 501(c)(3) status or a camp that is being sponsored by an organization with a 501(c)(3) status to serve children age 18 and under while attending camp.
- The 2023 DIABETES CAMP DRUG DONATION REQUEST FORM must be signed by the Healthcare Professional in charge of the camp session and uploaded as a PDF with your online application.
- The Healthcare Professional signing the Drug Donation Form(s) must be licensed in the State in which the camp takes place and for the duration of the camp.
- Only one online “Product Donation Application” is accepted per camp, but each camp will have the ability to apply for up to three camp sessions.
- If there is more than one camp session, each session requires a 2023 DIABETES CAMP DRUG DONATION REQUEST FORM to be uploaded with the online application.
- The application may take two to three weeks to process, so please allow plenty of time for your application to be processed and approved.
- The application must include contact information for a primary camp employee and healthcare provider in charge of dispensing product at the camp. Please include email and phone numbers.
- The quantity of product requested must be reasonable for the number of campers expected at camp. We will offer one comprehensive shipment of insulin to include all product requests for all camp sessions.
- Assuming there is sufficient time to process your application, we will make every attempt to deliver on your requested delivery date. There must be someone onsite to sign for delivery on requested delivery date. No deliveries will be left outside without signature. With the proper 2-3 weeks’ notice, deliveries can be scheduled for Tuesdays through Thursdays only (no deliveries on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays) and may not arrive any earlier than 2 weeks prior to the camp start date.
- Sanofi Cares North America is committed to transparency in its interactions with healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations/institutions (e.g., teaching hospitals and their foundations) consistent with applicable laws, regulations, industry codes and other requirements in the United States.
Please click here to apply.